Sunday 23 October 2011

Hookah!

Now that I am no longer ill, I have decided to go out and enjoy some Saskatchewanian nightlife.  

Tonight I accomplished this by chilling at the Baha'i Centre for a great devotional meeting, then heading out with some buddies to the hookah lounge located over this amazing Ethiopian restaurant in downtown Regina.  It was pretty fantastic - we may have been the only people in the place not drinking, but the grape-mint tobacco more than made up for that.  And since I'm half Persian, it's nice not to feel like a total wannabe when smoking.  It's part of my culture, man!  (Just minus the hashish.)

On a side note, I have determined that the use of a hair straightener and a whole lot of eyeliner really does bring all the boys to the yard.  I'm just sayin'...

1 comment: