Thursday 1 September 2011

Moving Furniture

Has anybody else had this problem - You get to a new place, it's completely furnished, and everything's just fine but for some reason you get it into your head that all the furniture has to be in an entirely different place?  Just because? 

Maybe I have to stake my territory or something, make it "my own".  But no matter; today I am rearranging my bedroom furniture.  There's nothing quite as satisfying as pulling everything away from the walls, dragging it around until it's placed just so, and then standing back to admire the handiwork.  (And then promptly falling back into bed because, hey, it's exhausting pulling furniture around by yourself.)

Perhaps later today I'll post some preview photos of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum (RSM)...

2 comments:

  1. You spent 6 years in China!!!! You have must have an innate sense of feng shui, it's in your blood so you have to re-arrange! That, or... you're OCD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, you're probably right - maybe it IS a feng shui thing!

    ReplyDelete