Saturday 3 September 2011

My First Big Excursion

I decided to go gallivanting about the Cathedral district yesterday to see what I could see.  I also wanted to take an excursion over to the RSM and see what I've gotten myself into this semester.  Here are some highlights from my trip...

The Regina Baha'i Centre is on my way to work everyday. How cool is that?

In case you can't read that, coprolites are fossilized dino poops.  :)

The diorama displays at the RSM are really quite cool and the backgrounds are amazingly realistic.

I actually got kind of freaked out by the wolves, truth be told; they looked and sounded so life-like...

I have a carbon footprint of 4.3 hectares; the average Canadian's is 6.5.  Yay?

Heeeeeere's Megamunch!  He is very cool and very loud.  :)

Why yes, I will, thank you!  I perused several coffee shops, a fruit stall vendor, two retro clothing stores, a yarn/knitting shop, a cupcake shop, a meat market, and a 7-11.  Whew!

A family of GIANT Jackrabbits live in my neighbour's yard.  I only caught one on camera...

HOLY CRAP!! I FOUND FRESH FIGS IN CANADA!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment