Wednesday 28 September 2011

Mills-Haig Wedding at the ROM

Oooh, my cousin got married over the weekend!!

That's why I was back in Ontario for a few days; I had a wedding to go to and friends and family to see.  It was a beautiful wedding, set in the very cool location of the Royal Ontario Museum! (Since I'm in the museum field, there was absolutely NO way I was going to miss this.)  It was AWESOME.

Me and my beautiful sister Jaleh (on the left) upon arrival.

The ceremony was in the Weston Hall entrance.

The gorgeous entrance to the Currelly Hall, where the reception was held.
Mr. & Mrs. Keith and Fiona Mills share their first dance. So sweet!

Best part of a wedding at a museum? Photo ops with dinosaurs.

Jaleh, cousin Heather, and me about to rock it on the dance floor.


The Sasani-Mills-Haig family.  Congratulations Keith and Fiona!

 Favourite midnight dessert buffet item? White chocolate-covered cheesecake squares on a stick.      


No comments:

Post a Comment